Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

SANS SEC660

Hey all,

I'm excited to let you guys know that I'll be taking the SEC660 class offered by SANS Institute. For the whole of next week (5.5 days), the course will be covering more advance areas of a penetration tester and I can't wait! More information on the SEC660 can be found here: https://www.sans.org/course/advanced-penetration-testing-exploits-ethical-hacking

Previously, I took the 'basics' version of the curriculum by SANS, SEC560, and found that the course teaches you more than 'academic materials' or 'theories' but provide you with practical and working knowledge to do your job as a security professional. In addition, the instructors are veteran professionals themselves and they have shared quite a fair bit of their on-the-job experiences where are extremely valuable.

If you're taking SEC660 or other courses next week in Secure Singapore 2013, drop me a note to link up and I'll buy you a cuppa.

Break To Protect,
J.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment